Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

All We Could Be On Visions of the Sea

Sail Date: February 25, 2007

It was our first cruise and I am actually mad at myself for never having done this before. The time we had with our family was exceptional, the service was splendid, the ship had all the amenities we needed...and more! We will be back...thank you!

Pros: The Service! Everytime we left the room it was tidied up, the dining experience was extroardinary, the staff was always helpful and pleasant. We came with family on our parent's 45th anniversary and were able to get their room decorated and cake after dinner for a very reasonable cost. Loved it!

Cons: This one is hard to come up with, but we were really looking forward to the ribs during the pig barbecue night that was so heavily promoted; a long line of people gave up as you either ran out or were unprepared.

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Slept the best I've slept in years and very much enjoyed the fitness center for an hour or so every morning. As a matter of fact I had not worked out that much in years; it felt great and got me started on a conditioning program when I got home. Not just fun, but life altering!!
What can I say...Simply the Best!!!
It was cozy, but worked well for us as we did not spend a whole lot of time there. I will say, however, my wife loved the mirror next to the bed, if you know what I mean :-)
Does not get any better!
This was an unexpected surprise. We went to every show and they were GREAT! Loved the comedians, the dancers, and the Cruise Entertainment Director and his wife!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Snorkeling via the Catamaran!!
Mazatlan, Mexico
Took a cab to the beach and parasailed for $30...awesome!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Met with friends that were staying there and saw all the unique sites. Would have liked to have had time to slide down the cables in the jungle (forgot what it was called?), but we watched others do it and it looked like a blast!