I've had better

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Vision of the Seas
The staterooms were nice and the service was ok although the lst night they never came to collect the used towels and turn down the beds - also my children were across the hall and my little one had no where to sleep - they forgot to bring the bunk down. The dining room service for our table was poor. I never once saw the maitr'd. The food quality was poor. The cruise staff was just ok. I have been on Royal Caribbean before and was surprised at the drop in quality.

Inferior quality. Meats very tough. They kept running out of food. One night it was lamb. Breakfast - eggs benedict, orange juice. That was a lst for me - thought that was strange

Was not crazy about the layout of the ship.

Cons: Food

Recommends Vision of the Seas? No.