Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

I've had better

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

The staterooms were nice and the service was ok although the lst night they never came to collect the used towels and turn down the beds - also my children were across the hall and my little one had no where to sleep - they forgot to bring the bunk down. The dining room service for our table was poor. I never once saw the maitr'd. The food quality was poor. The cruise staff was just ok. I have been on Royal Caribbean before and was surprised at the drop in quality.

Cons: Food

Recommends Vision of the Seas? No.

Inferior quality. Meats very tough. They kept running out of food. One night it was lamb. Breakfast - eggs benedict, orange juice. That was a lst for me - thought that was strange
Was not crazy about the layout of the ship.