Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

A Fabulous Time was had !

Sail Date: February 04, 2007

The ship was in good maintenance order with the crew constantly servicing or maintaining the general areas. I was impressed with the cruiselines effort to promote a healthy environment for all aboard by the use of hand sanitizers and the posting of gentle remindsrs in the bathrooms etc. I found the staff to be extremely friendly and capable. We were able to develop a more personal relationship with our Dining room waiter and the Maitre'd who both went beyond their duties to pay special attention to a toddler in our party. Their behavior left a very warm impression with me of the two of them and the type of people hired by Royal Caribbean Lines.

Pros: Meeting people from all over the US and Canada

Cons: disembarkation

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Our group of diners included people with diet restrictions and I feel that the options provided them with a variety of choices as well as the rest of us.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
My day included the use of a hotel and a day at the beach. The food provided was tasty and the facilities great. I would return and recommend the hotel to others.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I experienced the canopy tour which I recommend to anyone who thought about it but is in doubt. The experience was great, guides excellent and a must do for all interested !
Don't Miss: Vallarta Canopy Tour