Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

First timer - wonderful experience

Sail Date: January 28, 2007

we were seven people in our family and I was the only first timer. I could not compare to any other ship, but the Vision of the Seas is spectacular.I 'd return to it at another time and different itinerary.

Pros: Ship's crew very friendly

Cons: n/a

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
The men in our party took ATV's tours that enjoy very much, the ladies the Town & country & tequila tour, I was a little dissapointed with the tequila portion and I have had better tequila in US that the ones offered.
Mazatlan, Mexico
We have'd luch at El Capitan, on the Gold Zone, very nice atmosphere and good food. this port has plenty of tours.