First timer - wonderful experience

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 28, 2007
Ship: Vision of the Seas
we were seven people in our family and I was the only first timer. I could not compare to any other ship, but the Vision of the Seas is spectacular.I 'd return to it at another time and different itinerary.

We have'd luch at El Capitan, on the Gold Zone, very nice atmosphere and good food. this port has plenty of tours.
The men in our party took ATV's tours that enjoy very much, the ladies the Town & country & tequila tour, I was a little dissapointed with the tequila portion and I have had better tequila in US that the ones offered.

Pros: Ship's crew very friendly

Cons: n/a

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!