Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

A fantastic cruise!!

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

This cruise was my first but my parent's fourth. The ship was amazing. I loved how there was endless things to do during the day and how you felt like royalty. I really enjoyed relaxing in the sun by the pool and hanging out under the cyrstal canopy. Even though the food was incredibly presented(in the aquarius dining room), I found that I did not enoy a large amount of the meals(mainly because I am a picky eater). The masquerade, the pool and all of the other fun places kept me busy all day long. It was the best experience of my life and I hope to one day cruise again.

PS. My family and I went on a snorkelling and sailing excertion in cabo san lucas and I must say it was the high light of our trip!

Pros: ports

Cons: teen activities

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Became very good friends with some of our servers.
Loved all of the onstage dancers and singers along with the poolside games.