Veendam Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Panama Canal

Sail Date: January 03, 2016

the canal was fascinating. The crew on the Veendam were wonderful and took care to make sure all the passengers were well taken care of. The ship is old and had a lot of "cricks". The TV was very small and useless...I never knew what was on & when. The movies they showed were okay; nothing special. The shower in our room was difficult to adjust. We joined the spa, but since this was an old ship, the amenities were not up to snuff. It lacked a dressing room and I was unable to do my hair, etc. the stops we made were short, so it was difficult to get to know anything in the areas we stopped at. Overall, the trip was pleasant,; my goal was to cross the Panama Canal, so I did.

Cabin was fine, but somewhat uncomfortable. The couch we had wasn't very comfortable. The beds were okay; Space was very small!

Sip and Savor at 5pm; $4 glasses of wine- choice of red or white.