Rough seas of South America

Veendam Cruise Review to South America

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Veendam
The Veendam is an excellent shup\, but Holland America has cut the quality of it customer service. They are now nickle & dimeing you for everything\, Eating at the different resturants now cost you $10.00 extra per person\, it used to be free. Special coffee drinks after dinner now cast extra.The number of dining & room stewards has been reduced\, and it shows!

Quality is not what it used to be. Everything of fried to a crisp.

Small ship\, small quality entertainment.

When i Got onboard my room had been changed and noone seem to be interested in really putting out and effort in finding it. I got my luggage 7 1/2 hours after boarding and dinner.

Pros: See new countries

Cons: Holland America losing my luggage for 7 1/2 hours

Recommends Veendam? Yes!