Boring Vendam cruise

Veendam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

14 Night Canada And Ne Discovery (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2015
Ship: Veendam

I was celebrating my birthday however, Veendam have daylight limited activity, no amenities that audience may participate. The Dj's music is repetitive bc they have small repertoire. Bands hasn't saxo. Food buffet wasn't good in the beginning then become regular, the gym had all anaerobic bikes locked up the entire journey. There was a huge section occupied by smokers including swiming pool and a bar in which the environment was nicotine smell everywhere. Crew member are respectfull, courteous, and amicably.

These crew are excellent, quick and on time. Very efficient.

The ship itself looks old with signal of corrosion by the shower, plus it was very noisy specially when was aproching to port pier. I would say that I couldn't sleep well because the heavy machine noise wake me up some morning.
Note: on this survey there are irrelevant questions to HAL