Was unhappy.

Veendam Cruise Review to Bermuda

14 Night Bermuda & Canada/New England Collector (Boston To Quebec)
Sail Date: May 09, 2015
Ship: Veendam

I was not happy with this cruise at all. My sister's and I purchased the signature beverage program $361.83 at the check in desk. We went to the bar after and was told by the bartender no good. He called a manager over who questioned where we rec'd it. I told him the front desk they came back to us like three times questioning what the person looked like. I finally said to him your making us feel like we committed a crime when we spent over $300.00 for the package. They left and came back and asked for our room card so that they could put the package on that. I stated would we be charged 2x's and he stated no which we were. When I checked out the person at the front desk wanted to know why we were charged 2x's. Please. We went to the piano bar one night and I order a drink and the bartender thru the card across the bar and said it was no good. I could not believe wha he did. I wanted his name due to he went back in the kitchen but they would not give it to me. I also rec'd a bill from you requesting $170 and change I don't understand where this amount is from. Can you please explain, also was charged drinks on my credit card even know I purchased the signature card which I will dispute with my American Express.

could not get into a couple of restaurants

Write a comment.

Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!

Not so clean as I would have expected.

Leave a tip or comment