Veendam Cruise Review to Bermuda

Was unhappy.

Sail Date: May 09, 2015

I was not happy with this cruise at all. My sister's and I purchased the signature beverage program $361.83 at the check in desk. We went to the bar after and was told by the bartender no good. He called a manager over who questioned where we rec'd it. I told him the front desk they came back to us like three times questioning what the person looked like. I finally said to him your making us feel like we committed a crime when we spent over $300.00 for the package. They left and came back and asked for our room card so that they could put the package on that. I stated would we be charged 2x's and he stated no which we were. When I checked out the person at the front desk wanted to know why we were charged 2x's. Please. We went to the piano bar one night and I order a drink and the bartender thru the card across the bar and said it was no good. I could not believe wha he did. I wanted his name due to he went back in the kitchen but they would not give it to me. I also rec'd a bill from you requesting $170 and change I don't understand where this amount is from. Can you please explain, also was charged drinks on my credit card even know I purchased the signature card which I will dispute with my American Express.

Not so clean as I would have expected.
could not get into a couple of restaurants
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Write a comment.
Children's Programs Write a comment.
Leave a tip or comment
Hamilton, Bermuda Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Boston, Massachusetts Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Bar Harbor, Maine Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Halifax, Nova Scotia Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Sydney, Nova Scotia Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Cruise Gulf Of St. Lawrence Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Quebec City, Quebec Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

For example: THERE IS A LAUNDRY