Veendam Cruise Review to Mexico

Great cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

Nice size -- not so large that it took forever to get anywhere.

Pros: Friendliness of crew. Size of ship

Cons: Food in Lido was not so great.

Recommends Veendam? Yes!

Public areas were always well maintained. Easy to get anywhere on the ship\, due to it's size.
Food and service in the dining room\, for anytime dining was excellent. Lido buffet for dinner was less than stellar. Quality of food was not up to the standards of the dining room food.
Stateroom was fine. Was disappointed that there was not a refrigerator in cabin and that my daughter was charged $2.99 for a toothbrush\, since she had forgotten hers.
Very friendly. Casino staff went above and beyond in speaking to me by name whenever they saw me. Guess I spent a lot of time there!
Something for everyone!