Veendam Cruise Review to Mexico

My Relaxing 7 Days On Veendam Were AMAZING!!

Sail Date: March 09, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

My vacation was booked last minute and my exprience with Holland America was  a great one. My friend and I took this cruise not knowing what to expect  and we loved it. Our cabin service and front desk was top.  Anita, Egi, Davis, Nita F, Danny L, Eli in Rotterdam and Auora the sweet Ice Cream girl just to name a few  who really stood out. Because of you we will definetly be returning to Veendam for our next cruise. Thank you guys for the A service.

If you have not been on Veendam I highly recommend this cruise for a quiet relaxing time. The food was delicious and entertaiment was great!