Veendam Cruise Review to Bermuda

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

The value for money in terms of all the onboard amenities - food, entertainment, activities, gym etc was great. Also, there were not too many young children and that was a plus. The few things I wished are - the swimming pool, hot tubs, spa and the gym closed at 9 pm - wished they remained open longer.

Pros: Onboard amenities and the destination itself

Cons: A few servers were rude but I believe they were working very long hours

Recommends Veendam? Yes!

If possible arranged seating is probably better than open seating - because I noticed that with open seating\, one has to wait in long lines if wishing to go to the best restaurants.
This was my first cruise so I am not sure if this is a problem with all ships - the toilet would not flush sometimes - apparently clogging in someone else's toilet affected mine too.