A cruise down memory lane

Veendam Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Veendam
This was a trip for my parents who were celebrating their 40th anniversary and my sister who was celebrating her 40th birthday. Both events (wedding and birth) took place in Bermuda.

I am glad that they enjoyed themselves and were able to relax and see the sights of Bermuda. For my parents it was a trip down memory lane, for my sister and I it was a return to the island of our birth after nearly 35 years.

They stewardesses new us by name and were always talking to us in the hallways

the staff was continously cleaning. Had a small issue with the elevators on the day we were leaving Bermuda and the pool in the private oasis was not working, but other than that the ship was in good condition.

We were upgraded to a room with a view. Very nice.

Pros: The staff

Cons: a few minor electrical glitches

Recommends Veendam? Yes!