Veendam Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

The trip was a gift from my daughters to celebrate our 40th anniversary. We actually lived in and were married in Bermuda, so this trip was my daughters way of helping us celebrate and go down memory lane. This was our first cruise and we enjoyed ourselves.

Pros: The staff

Cons: Some of the minor electrical/repairs that need to be looked into

Recommends Veendam? Yes!

A few technical issues, elevators did not work for a few hours I have bad knees so this made it a little difficult to walk from deck 4 to deck 11. But I did not let this stop me.
Saw a few of the shows and they were very good.
Knew me by name. Very friendly.
a/c was kicking, could never seem to turn it down. The bed was comfortable. Location was easy to find. Loved the shampoo and conditioner they provided. Where can I purchase them?
We spent most of our time on the Lido deck so did not really get a chance to rate the other restaurants. We are not much into dressing up for dinner, but I am sure the food in the restaurants would have been fantastic. Maybe next time.