Veendam Cruise Review to Bermuda

Holland American Cruise to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 25, 2010

This is mysecond cruise. I went with my grown daughters and my sister. We all loved it. The ship was beautiful, clean and the food and service was excellent. The staff was so friendly. The shows were great. It was like going to a Broadway show every night. The rooms were lovely. They were comfortable and clean. Our room had a window. I even took a peek at a roon without windows and they looked spacious also. I liked that we went into both Hamilton and St George and that made it easy to come and go as we pleased. I would definetely travel with Holland America again. I booked through BJ's travel and they made everything so easy!

Pros: Easy access from NY. Cruise line was excellent!! We were catered to. Great food and service!!

Cons: Nothing. I would do it again.

Recommends Veendam? Yes!

very clean
Oh my god. It was like eating in 5 star restaurants 24/7.
Hamilton, Bermuda
Must go to Horseshow Bay.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay
St. George's, Bermuda
Went into Hamilton and St George. Both places were beautiful.