Bored out of my mind..

Veendam Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 01, 2010
Ship: Veendam
This was a smaller ship but very well maintained. However, there just wasn't enough fun activties during the day or evening. They are catering to the over 75 crowd. The only time there was music by the pool was around 1:00 p.m.for 1/2 hour. After that I guess they wanted everyone out there to take a nap. In the evening the show was the same 5 singers & 2 dancers. Yes, they were very good but after 2 nights of singing I was ready for something else. Only 1 night they had a comedian. If you didn't go to the main show your only option was to go to see a movie in a small room where you couldn't see the screen once someone sat if front of you. The casino was the smallest I've ever seen at sea and not worth playing.
Would I recomment this ship to anyone - not under the age of 70!

We had the early seating and I don't like the fact that in between early and late seating there's open seating. The waiter tried his best but could not keep up with all the tables. We had a long wait for our meals.

Pros: The food & the choices

Cons: Not enough entertainment in the evening

Recommends Veendam? No.