Veendam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent cruise!!!!

Sail Date: December 16, 2006

The ship was very clean and our room steward was very good to three women, who perhaps sometimes could be annoying. I was traveling with my daughter and granddaughter. This was their first cruise and they wanted to ask the steward about everything. My granddaughter was expecially fasinated with the "animals" on the bed every evening.

Pros: The food, expecially the bread pudding in the lido. Had it every day!! Also, the fun my daughter, granddaughter and I had earning the dam dollars. Thought you had to be an expert to play the games, but found out it was all in fun. My fifth cruise on Holland America and had never taken part in this.

Cons: The expensive photos.

Recommends Veendam? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
George Town, Grand Cayman
We took the snorkel trip and had a fantastic time. Would liked to have stayed longer. My granddaughter wanted to snorkel everyday after that.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The Dunns River Falls. For a 70 something woman this really was the experience of a life time. Everyone was very helpful and I will forever remember the fun we had climbing the falls. The picture taken of us there will always be a treasure as when I look at it I can't help but smile. You can see the fun we were having. This is deffiently a do not miss.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica