Veendam Cruise Review

To this day I still just sit and think about my first cruise. I went on it 2 years ago with my sister and my grandparents. The service was absolutely wonderful! Everyone was so nice! I stayed in the stateroom,and I LOVED it! It was so huge. The ship was so lovely and there was a lot to do. The food service was great too. There was always plenty to eat,and to choose from. My sister and I were usually out until 12:00 or 1:00 am. The shows after dinner were very entertaining. The ship was full but it didn't seem like it. The service was so excellent and they were all so nice. They were all always smiling and talking to everyone. They bend over backwards if they have to,to make sure everyone is happy. I really hope I get to go on another cruise. I will be on the Veendam again sometime, hopefully soon!! I loved it.