Veendam Cruise Review to Mexico

Copper Canyon Adventure!

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Veendam is a intimate ship that does well at absorbing the numbers. The crew and staff were gracious and the facilities impeccably clean. This ship does not have the graduer of some, but made up for it in the offerings onboard and with it amazing ports of call. Took the cruise for the Copper Canyon excursion, which did not disappoint! The majority of passengers were a bit more mature than most ships I've been on, but a great group! The disco and gym were mostly quiet, but then availability was not a problem either.

Pros: Copper Canyon

Cons: Deletion of Puerto Vallarta from itineray & short stays in ports

Recommends Veendam? Yes!

Impeccably clean!
Good to excellent. Food was a bit salty for my taste, but plentiful and varied. Dining room staff was the best I've expereinced over the 12 cruises I've taken. Final gala night was a hoot and is not to be missed!
Nice stateroom with balcony. Stewards were the best I've had...so kind, gracious and accomodating!
Helpful and available!
Some of the best entertainment I've seen, particularly the Broadway style shows!