Veendam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

CARNIVAL SENSATION JULY 31---AUG 3

Sail Date: July 01, 2008

This was the first time we had crusied -- we were 4 adults-- had a great time-- although this was considered a small ship-- it was huge to us !-- the food was great and in LARGE suppy ! NEVER WENT HUNGRY THE kids -- ( the other 2 adults ) loved it --- 21- 18 yrs of age----

Pros: WE ENJOYED ALL

Cons: GIFT SHOPS COULD HAD MORE

Recommends Veendam? Yes!

it was a nice size ship for the first time ----
the food was great --- no kidding -- it was endless-- OH MY we didn't even get to sample all of it ! there was toooo much !
we were VERY COMPFORTABLE the beds were pillow soft and we slept thru the night no problems--- had OCEAN VIEW large windows--- the price was the same---
OH -- they were DIVINE-- I felt guilty having them treat me so graciously-- I wanted to assist them... not have them wait on me----
the entertainment was as good as it gets -- VEGAS quality