Cruise yes cabin steward no

Veendam Cruise Review to Alaska

Sail Date: June 01, 2008
Ship: Veendam
My cabin steward made off with the pinsI had traded for in Sitkawith a tour guide named Mary. He did this on the last day of the crouse I have written to the touridt bureau about this hoping I can get t he pins replaced. Joseph M. Croteau 15308 Indian Head Dr. Tampa Fl.33618 e-mail jcrotefish@tampabay.rr.com

We were almost ready to book another cruise when we got home.Not so sure now. You can look up my 13 days from the first to the 13th. started in Fairbanks ended in Vancouver. For whatever it is worth I am not happy.

good

not Cabin stewart

Good

Pros: Everything else. Great ship, beautifuly appointed, the food out of this world.

Cons: Our cabin steward on the last day removed three souvenir pins I had traded for in Sitka. I have his photo in my colection. I AM hurt. I was on the Veendam in june from the 8th till the13th of a13 day trip with your ship Veendam.

Recommends Veendam? No.