As always unforgettable.

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Symphony of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 13, 2021

Ship: Symphony of the Seas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 8720

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

We have travelled many time with Royal Caribbean and we feel that everything on board is excellent and that is why we have taken not less than 8 cruises with this company. On this last experience Oct 30 - Nov 6, 2021 we felt very well, relaxed, confortable, we made new friends onboard, despite of some details that we have experienced regarding our luggage and service on Wyndjammer restaurant.

Embarkation

Luggage pickers very bad, Royal Caribbean staff excellent . I gave them 3 stars because the very rude guys that take your luggage when you just arrive, ask you for a tip in a rude manner. I didn't gave them tip and they made sure that I did not receive my luggage on time.

Ship experiences

I gave 3 stars because service and food on each of them is different: Main Dinning Room : ***** 5 STARS EXCELLENT Specialty Restaurants: **** 4 Stars They are Excellent too but expensive Buffets : *** Food is great. However the attendants serve the food one by one and if you need 4 or 5 tomato slices they will serve you one slice and you will need to ask for more 3 or 4 times. Same happens with cheese, ham, bread, eggs or whatever you want in your plate. It was somehow frustrating.

There are plenty. No complains. If you get bored is because you want to .

I give them 5 Stars specially for HAIRSPRAY Show. Excellent. Please do not miss it because the are no words to explain how great the performers and the scenario changes in seconds. Amazing .

AquaTheater

Very talented guys. I never miss this show however, I wish they have a more understandable show. I mean, is amazing all they do during the show, but I feel that there is no story or may be to difficult to understand. Anyway it's just a very nice show you shouldn't miss.

No kids in this trip

Only one word describes it: EXCELLENT In my opinion the only personnel that I felt rudeness was the food attendant at the food stations on Wyndjammer Buffet.

There is no excuses for not cleaning your hands. There are plenty of stations were you can clean your hands near all restaurants. And beautiful by the way ....

Excellent room, Excellent balcony, no complains

Ship tip

Make sure to take a picture of the luggage that you are going to give to the guys when you arrive. be sure to add not one luggage tag but several in various places on your luggage.

Ports of call

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Maho Beach the best. Do not miss it. If you walk to the taxi station at the port, there is a special rate of $16 each person roundtrip to Maho beach.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

We just walked the port stores and there are plenty for many things you may like or need on board if you forgot something important.

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas

Perfect views, perfect pool, perfect food, perfect service, a fantasy island. My only complain is that the sand inside the water was slippery, too soft like mud.

Disembarkation

EXCELLENT. The best I have had in 10 past Cruises.

Traveler Photos

Clean and beautiful walkways to staterooms Magnificent Ship. Beautiful This is what happens when you don't tip them. They replace my luggage tag for room 10427. And  of course my luggage was lost for 1 day. This is how I gave my luggage to the pickers when arriving the ship. My luggage tag shows room 8720