Wonderful Caribbean Cruise

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Symphony of the Seas

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 29, 2020

Ship: Symphony of the Seas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 11231

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

This was my first cruise ship ever and now I am hooked because of this cruise. I will do it again on Symphony of the Seas soon! I recommend for sure!

Embarkation

Smooth experience however vital checks were not taken toward prevention of Corona virus such as checking temperature.

Ship experiences

Most of the specialty restaurants were good however the Main Dining food was terrible in our opinion. After two bad days at the Main Dining room, we switched to the Windjammer and had much better experience there with the food.

Great

Good

We did not come with kids

Service was exceptional (10/10), the staff went out their way to help you. I was particularly impressed with the consistency all the staff displayed in this regard.

Very clean.

Great use of space. It was very comfortable considering the size of the room. Room was clean and well maintained.

Ship tip

Go out and enjoy the shows! There is typically at least a show you will like. We had a lot of fun when we managed to step out of our room.

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Roatan was great

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas

Disembarkation

Nice and smooth process. Bag drop off and pick up was wonderful.