Worth it!

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Symphony of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: December 14, 2019

Ship: Symphony of the Seas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 14156

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

All we can say ja “ Worth It” can’t wait to do this ship again!!

Embarkation

Unfortunate delays with terminal. However the Captain addressed it on one of his many communications with the passengers.

Ship experiences

Awesome, Lunch we ate at Park Cafe also awesome! We bought a dining package worth it, with Hooked, 105 Park and Chops the savings was notable and the dining experience was a first, enjoyed every minute! Thank you Anthony and Imade for a great experience!

What little time was available for this it filled time between events. I took my first group dance class at age 56 and enjoyed Lt! Wish I made all the dance classes will definitely be on my to look for list in the future.

When you get in to the shows they were Broadway quality!

Left them at home because my youngest is 30.

Very attentive, even the deck cleaners and blue jump suit people the crawled between the walls were courteous and greeted you with a cheerful “good morning”

Yes, well staffed for cleaning and safety.

Fantastic, Hough was great he spoke spoke Spanish with my spouse and red neck with me, he made us comfortable, relaxed and suggested events or shows and short cuts to help us out. Very engaged with us making us feel more welcomed and part of their family. Thank you Hough!

Ship tip

Use the app and if it said need a reservation do it ASAP.

Ports of call

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

Live in Florida and this coast is our usual weekend get away three times a year.

Basseterre, St. Kitts

Beautiful took a two an a half hour tour. Destiny was very good with the group, I loved the island history to included their fight for independence!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Good tour, but guide was quick and for the money must have been having a bad day or needs another way to make a living, had no passion in teaching people of his culture, what a shame.

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas Did not visit port

Weather prevented our Perfect day at Coco Kay, but the Captain was very informative and kept us informed, he did not let us wonder what was going on like other cruise lines has done.

Disembarkation

Took our luggage with us so we were off the ship by 745 after eating breakfast, had time to eat lunch at the Hard Rock casino before the drive home!