I am so blessed to be able to experience such an amazing cruise ship Symphony of the seas is by far the best cruise ship I have been on.

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Symphony of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 07, 2019

Ship: Symphony of the Seas

Cabin type: Suite

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

Great cruise! I feel like RC should have other activities in Coco Cay for people who don't swim or do water activities. Cater to everyone!

Embarkation

Well organized very fast.

Ship experiences

Very clean and I loved the wide variety of food choices.

El Loco Fresh℠

Hot and fresh food with a great selection. Sometimes the lines were long but well worth the wait!

Johnny Rockets

Great cheeseburger and onion rings they were both cooked to perfection!

Windjammer Marketplace

Great variety of food!

Suite Lounge

I 💘 this lounge it was so laid back. Very relaxing. Service was great also. They need to invest in a blender so you can order frozen drinks. I'm a suite guest and I shouldnt have to go to another location to get the drink I like and come back to sit!

Sorrentos

Great pizza spot especially those late nights.

Solarium Bistro

Food was fresh and a great selection. Breakfast was nice to eat here because it was not as crowded.

Solarium Bar

Very nice! Relaxing atmosphere.

Playmakers℠ Sports Bar & Arcade

Great place to watch the game for TRU FANS! Warning: game day can be a little loud and crowded but alot of fun!

Park Cafe

This venue had a healthier selection and everthing was fresh.

English Pub

This pub was a new experience for me and I really enjoyed the great service and atmosphere!

Coastal Kitchen

Very relaxing, laid back! This was the perfect place to get away from the crowd!

Cafe Promenade

Great! The food was amazing!

Broadwalk Dog House

Overall it was ok the meat could have been cooked a little longer.

All the activities were fun except bingo that was a total rip off. $50-$70 for just 3 games of bingo.

Vitality at Sea Spa

I was going to get a massage but after being in there trying to decide what I wanted 3 different ladies came in complaining because there message did not go well. Two of the ladies were badly bruised. One looked like she had been in a fight and needless to say she looked as if she was on the looooosing end. So that quickly changed my mind!

All the shows were amazing. The DJ played a variety of music which was good.

Royal Theatre

Venue is very nice. I played bingo in this theatre wich I hate to say was a total rip off. $40-$70 for 3 games of bingo is aweful! Plus you have to pay$3 for a mini dabo and $10 for a T-Shirt. If I pay $70 bucks I should get a free dabo and t-shirt.

Retail Shop

All the shops were very clean and well presentable. The variety was plentiful and prices were great especially the $10 sales.

Promenade Shops

A good variety of quality goods.

On Air Club

This was one of my go to spots! The bartender made my pina coladas to perfection. The music was great and the activities were fun.

Casino Royale

Excellent! I spent alot of time in the casino I also won a nice chunk of change! Can't wait to book my next cruise thru casino royale.

I personally didn't have any kids with me but by the comments of others there were great activities for kids of all ages.

I give 5 stars overall because there were a couple of bartenders with bad attitudes. At the pool bar on guy had a nerve to raise his voice at me because he made my drink wrong. I politely smiled and still said thank you. So one or two people is not going to change my 5 star.

Very clean at all times. The decor is amazing great artwork within the floor paintings.

My suite was amazing! It was exactly like the video.

Ship tip

Be prepaired for an amazing adventure.

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

I came a day early and stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel. It is within walking distance of Bayside. The shops and selection of restaurants was great we also did a yacht tour of millionaires row.

Basseterre, St. Kitts

I had alot of fun here. The shop prices were very reasonable and the people were very friendly and willing to negotiate prices.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Beautiful! A little pricer than St. Kitts. also we went on a tour and the guy lied about having air conditioning in his van. He also lied about a couple things on the tour which I called him out on because I did a tour last year as well. But hey for $20 bucks what can you expect.

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas

I personally did not like Coco Cay because I'm not a waterpark person. I feel like Royal Caribbean did not take that into consideration because there is nothing else there to do besides water activities. So we ended up being hot and bored.

Disembarkation

We met at the coastal kitchen and was escorted down. It only took about a good 5min. if that to get from the coastal kitchen to our luggage and exit the building. Very well organized!

1 Comment