Great Trip!

Sun Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Voyager (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2007
Ship: Sun Princess
My overall impression was the ship was sufficienent. There wasn't anything spectacular or lacking about it.
Nice beach but nothing spectacular.
I did the stingray snorkel excursion but didn't like the fact that the stingrays were fenced in.
Don't Miss: beaches
Don't Miss: beaches
Nice beach but nothing spectacular.
I absolutly had a blast on the Dancing Dolphin turtle snorkel excursion. It was the BEST. I LOVED this island.
Don't Miss: The Dancing Dolphin
I LOVED the zip line tour. This was a great stop and I wish we could've stayed.
Don't Miss: The canopy adventure! It was so much fun!
Don't Miss: The Dancing Dolphin
I LOVED the zip line tour. This was a great stop and I wish we could've stayed.
Don't Miss: The canopy adventure! It was so much fun!

Pros: There were a ton of things to do on the ship, the excursions were great and the food was phenomenal.

Cons: The customer service wasn't the best and I missed that "wow" factor I felt when on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

Recommends Sun Princess? No.