Sun Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Trip!

Sail Date: March 10, 2007

My overall impression was the ship was sufficienent. There wasn't anything spectacular or lacking about it.

Pros: There were a ton of things to do on the ship, the excursions were great and the food was phenomenal.

Cons: The customer service wasn't the best and I missed that "wow" factor I felt when on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

Recommends Sun Princess? No.

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Nice beach but nothing spectacular.
St. John's, Antigua
I did the stingray snorkel excursion but didn't like the fact that the stingrays were fenced in.
Don't Miss: beaches
St. George's, Grenada
Castries, St. Lucia
I LOVED the zip line tour. This was a great stop and I wish we could've stayed.
Don't Miss: The canopy adventure! It was so much fun!
St. George's, Grenada
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I absolutly had a blast on the Dancing Dolphin turtle snorkel excursion. It was the BEST. I LOVED this island.
Don't Miss: The Dancing Dolphin
Castries, St. Lucia
I LOVED the zip line tour. This was a great stop and I wish we could've stayed.
Don't Miss: The canopy adventure! It was so much fun!
St. John's, Antigua
Don't Miss: beaches
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Nice beach but nothing spectacular.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas