Sun Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

"A nice time but...."

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

The ship was very nice. I cruised the Sun Princess two years ago. It was at the same time of year and the length was the same....ten days. Then, it was primarily senior citizens but I thought I'd give it another shot. It was just like the first time. After 10pm, the ship was dead because all the elderly folks were gone to sleep. I'm African American and the passenger make-up was not culturally diverse. Perhaps it was just a matter of timing and cruise length. I enjoyed the cruise but next time, I'll take a shorter one during the summer months. I suspect the crowd will be younger and more energetic. In spite of the passenger make-up, the cruise ship and its amenities were top notch. I really enjoyed the way they do business.

Pros: The service was excellent

Cons: The ship catered to passengers over 65

Recommends Sun Princess? Yes!