Sun Princess Cruise Review

Well, the embarkation was awful. When we were in Cabo San Lucas, we were only in port for a short time. My huband and I did not have a planned excursion, so therefore those who did not have a planned excursion, so we had to wait for two hours before disembarkation, not to mention we had to take a 20-minute water taxi to the port. So now we only had 1 hour and 30 minutes in port, so the little that we saw I guess was okay!Now, the food and dessert in the main dining room was not good at all. It needed help!We loved the kids' program. It was great!!!!