Sun Princess Cruise Review

I flew down on one airline and back on another! Booking was done by the cruise line.Not a great idea. I have been on 13 cruises and would rate this one to be below average. You have to pay for ice cream and there were no midnite buffets. Other ships have this as free! The room were very small for the price that I paid. The art auction (read TACKY-see cruise ship art auctions on the Internet- for other opions on how to make a buck).The staff was good and the food servings were small! The age group is about 50+ not a good ship to be on if you are in your 20s.