Sun Princess Cruise Review

Ship: Sun Princess
The entire vacation was a disaster. The flight schedule arranged by the cruise company sent people on many different flights sometimes going from one coast to the other and then south (everyone I talked to was frustrated with this experience - not to mention that every other person I spoke to lost their luggage - mine included). The food service was good in the dining room but in the Horizon court, they did not even refill our coffee cups or juice in the morning. All they did was clear tables. I was also disappointed that there was no "Grand Buffet" on any of the ten nights. There was only the standard 24 hour buffet that is always offered - nothing special. I found the entertainment lacking in some areas - especially in daytime activities during the "at sea" days. I have been on many cruises and found the cabins to be much smaller than other ships. We were on a New Year's eve cruise and expected there to be something special that night. We have been on other ships for New Year's eve and had free champagne. On this ship they only had a "balloon drop" at midnight. Everyone I spoke to on the ship was disappointed with this New Year's event.