Sun Princess Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Going on the Sun Princess for my 1st cruise was the most enjoyable week of my life. One week wasn't enough to know the fantastic service at dinner, the state-room stewards are understanding and the ship was always clean and safe. I enjoyed this ship so much, I went on its sister-ship "Sea Princess" to Alaska. I would recommend to anybody to go on this ship because it is good for families and singles who want to meet another person. The prices were also inexpensive for the crazy times we live in. If you were to go on one ship ever, choose the "Sun Princess".