Sun Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

I've been on better cruises,via Princess

Sail Date: September 16, 2007

WE did a trip to Alaska on the Star Princess, I would not reccomend it to anyone.We had friends with us, and this was their first cruise, and they were not impressed.. We were very disappointed in our room.I paid for a partial view, my view looked directly into a "tender" I had no view! My room was much smaller than I was used to. This is my 4th cruise on the Princess line,so I thought I knew what the room sizes were. The food and intertainment were good, but not excellent. The ship layout was standard for Princess. Everything was clean,the people were courtious, and helpful. In general it was not what we have experienced in the past with Princess.

Pros: Nothing made a big impression

Cons: My room

Recommends Sun Princess? No.

Size, was tiny!