What an expensive Disappointment!

Sun Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Sun Princess
The ship seemed well kept, clean and in good condition for it's age.

It seemed like the buffet served each day, was just the same as the previous day. The always choices in the dinning room were always the bext choices.

The magician was very good with the entire group. He went out of his way to give instruction shows many days, to any one that was interested. The comedian was by far the best I have seen on a ship. He keep his jokes clean for family's but very funny.

The children had drawn a picture of the ship. We went in a couple of days later just to see the center and observe. Awards had been put on the children's picture. His had the award "Worst Picture". He is 7 years old. Thanks goodness his father saw it first and removed it. No staff member should do that no matter what the picture looks like. This was the first of many problems with the youth we had with us.

Very family unfriendly. My grandson 18 did not fit with youth or adults. The Youth Security were very un-friendly to the children in our group. (Ages 3 - 18)

I picked Princess on purpose because I had been on 4 other Princess Cruises. They are not on my list anymore. I have a chance to go on a Carnival Cruise in December, but I am so upset about this one, I will not even consider it.

Pros: Room Steward & Waiter

Cons: The staff

Recommends Sun Princess? No.