Sun Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Great Aventure in Alaska!

Sail Date: May 20, 2007

All I can say is that we met alot of the employee's on the ship and they were the best..thank you for your hard work. The ship was very nice. I would pay the extra money for a state room next time .

Pros: Food was great, the help was wonderful and Alaska was beautiful.

Cons: No free coffee or tea except on 14th floor, need to be a station on every floor where you can help yourself.

Recommends Sun Princess? Yes!

no accessibility to free coffee or ice tea except on the 14th floor! Other than taht ship was very clean and very nice.
Very clean rooms, but very small, beds were hard.
We had anytime dining and it was great!
What can we say, they were wonderful!
Juneau, Alaska
My wife and I really enjoyed the red dog saloon, though I wouldn't recommend it to people who are overly sensitive or easily offended.
Don't Miss: Red Dog Saloon
Skagway, Alaska
Enjoyed the Red Onion Saloon, also enjoyed the historical atmosphere of the area. The natural views in the area were great.
Don't Miss: Tram ride.
Ketchikan, Alaska
The beauty of the scenerywas stunning and the frendliness of the people in town was extraordinary.