Sun Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: April 19, 2007

Cruise staff and service people went out of their way to adjust to the majority elderly passengers as well as others.

Pros: Other Passengers

Cons: Purser's Dest

Recommends Sun Princess? Yes!

One point off for the pursers desk. I had to visit the desk 5 times to straighten out my laundry bill. I was right in the first place and had the cabin steward to back me up. Still had to argue my point over and over. Bad guest services.
Huatulco, Mexico
Beaches are excellent. Not a crowded port, still new. Vendors are friendly...not pushy...yet. Beautiful place.
Don't Miss: Beaches
San Diego, California
Stopped for short time just visited the Beautiful Marina.
Acapulco, Mexico
Just shopped. Government Flea Market is a rip-off. They start at such high prices you can't even start to bargain. Vendors at the port start and less than half the price and will still bargain. Tour Operators and too pushy.
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Our excursion took the entire time but our host was very informative. Also took us shopping. Hot Springs was excellent....too hot. Although the very warm pool bar and pool slide was great.
Don't Miss: Volcano Hot Springs Resort
Oranjestad, Aruba
DePalm Island was excellent and so is the lunch. Since we were in on a Sunday the shopping was closing by the time we got back at about 1:00. Shouldn't stop in Aruba on Sundays.
Don't Miss: De Palm Island
Fuerte Amador, Panama
Was here just a short time so just strolled the Marina. Nothing much there.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico