GREAT CRUISE

Sun Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: November 01, 2006
Ship: Sun Princess
THIS WAS OUR FIRST CRUISE. THE SHIP WAS OLDER AND SMALLER THAN SOME, BUT THE SERVICE AND FOOD MADE UP FOR ANY SHORTCOMING. THE SHIP WAS STABLE AND THE SEASICKNESS I FEARED NEVER MATERIALIZED. A TRULY PROFESSIONAL CREW! I WILL DEFINITELY USE PRINCESS AGAIN!

THIS WAS THE BEST PART! FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING. I HAD JUST RETURNED FOR A 14 DAY TOUR OF ITALY AND THE ITALIANS COULD TAKE SOME LESSONS.

THE SHOWS WERE OUTSTANDING. SEATING WAS TIGHT IN THE LOUNGE AND YOU HAD TO GET THERE EARLY.

THERE SEEMED TO BE SOMETHING FOR EVERONE.

TOPS! ABSOLUTLELY TOPS! OUR WAITER, EMMANUEL, AND OUR ASSISTANT WAITER, CHRISTOPHER, MADE THE DINING EXPERIENCE WONDERFUL . THE FOOD WAS GREAT BY ITSELF, BUT THEY DID ALL THEY COULD FOR US AND WE LOOKED FORWARD TO JUST SEEING THEM EACH EVENING.

PUBLIC AREAS VERY CLEAN.

INSIDE CABIN, SO IT WAS SMALL, BUT THE STAFF DID ALL THEY COULD TO HELP US IN ANY WAY. I GOT UP ONE NIGHT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND I THINK THEY CHANGED THE SHEETS BEFORE I GOT BACK. WE ASKED FOR WINE GLASSES ONE EVENING TO HOST SOME FRIENDS FOR A DRINK BEFORE DINNER. NOT ONLY DID THE STEWART BRING THE GLASSES, BUT AN ICE BUCKET AND SNACKS.

Pros: SERVICE, FOOD, AND ENTERTAINMENT

Cons: THE ICE CREAM BAR WAS OFTEN CLOSED. I ALSO DISLIKED THE ASPECT OF PAYING FOR ICE CREAM AS AN EXTRA.

Recommends Sun Princess? Yes!