Very good cruise

Statendam Cruise Review to Alaska

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Statendam
The ship was very nice. I would recommend that the crew wipe the water off the ship railing on the decks where the clients walk around the deck. The crew hoses down the wooden deck\, but\, there is always water on the wooden railing and when you invariably lean over on the wooden deck you get allllll wet. Thanks

Bought a necklace on last day at sea on deck 8 and was given a ticket and told to put it in the box for a drawing for a watch. I asked where the box was located. I was told to come back at 12noon and I could put it in the box and the drawing would be around 12:30. I asked for a repeat of the instructions because it was about 11:00 and it did not make sense that I could not drop it in the box then. Came back about 5 minutes after 12 and was told the drawing was already over with. I have plenty of watches. It was just quite irritating how the whole thing went down.

Pros: Alaska scenery

Cons: nothing

Recommends Statendam? Yes!