Statendam Cruise Review to Alaska

Since I was 12 years old,

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

Since I was 12 years old, after seeing pictures of Alaska , I've said that someday I would go and see for myself. Now 52 years later, I have seen the most beautiful country for myself. I think Alaska must be as close to looking like Heaven as any place can , The cruise was absoluely incredible. The accomodations were great, and the food was prepared to perfection. The staff was always there for you and never in too much of a hurry to stop and say hello and ask if there was anything we needed. Our Captain went out of his way to make sure we all had the best views and we didn't feel rushed to look, reflect and take lots of pictures...which I certainly did. I will not only recommend this cruise ship to all of my friends but I am already talking about my next trip can bet it will be with Holland American lines!!!

Recommends Statendam? Yes!