Statendam Cruise Review

My husband and I sailed on the Statendam on Sunday, August 6, 2000 from Seward to Vancouver. From the moment we left home, everything went well, The ship's staff met us and escorted us to our cabin. I loved the big window on the E Level and the bathtub. We found the ship easy to navigate, the food tasty, and the service just great. This was our first trip on the Holland American Cruise Line. But, we loved every moment. We certainly loved the shore tours that we took and we certainly enjoyed the tour guides on all tours. Thanks to all who helped to make this cruise vacation such fun!Annie L. Hubbard, Aug. 14, 2000