Star Princess Cruise Review

Star Princess

Sail Date: September 24, 2016

Ship: Star Princess

Review Summary

We cruised from Vancouver to Hawaii and return in September-October, 2016. Neither of us had cruised before and neither of us had ever been to Hawaii... a setup for either a perfect vacation, never to be forgotten or.... a nightmare, also never to be forgotten. We had a blast!!! Our inside stateroom on Caribe deck was more than adequate (who sits around their room anyways?). We chose the 1st seating for dinner at a large table for 8. We had wonderful dining companions who we thoroughly enjoyed getting to know over the course of our 15 day cruise. The food in the dining room was varied, plentiful and delicious. The buffet, which we used for most breakfasts and lunches was also good. the food was always plentiful, hot and delicious. Sidenote: At the buffet at breakfast, order the eggs Benedict... It is made fresh for you and delivered to your table and is simply the best I have had anywhere. The action on the ship is non-stop from early morning to late evening. There is always something to do.... or nothing to do... your choice. I cannot list all the action and fun available to you onboard as it would take an hour just to list it all. The staff onboard simply made the cruise. Everyone was professional and did their job well. Special kudos to Captain Tuvo, who was a very visible, personable and fun leader. He seemed to be loved and appreciated by all, including his staff. We had so much fun on our virgin cruise that I did not want it to end. I attempted to book the next cruise following ours so we would not have to get off but alas, it was sold out. However, I DID book again for the same Hawaii cruise for September depart, 2017. (did this on board before even finishing our first cruise) Thank you to all on the Star Princess for making our first cruise a wonderful experience and we look forward to seeing you again this fall and doing it all over again!!!