Star Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

trip of a lifetime!

Sail Date: July 25, 2015

Excellent cruise!  The route included good port stops, and excellent glacier views. Staff was great - as was the food in the dining rooms.

I would have liked some bar stool type chairs on the upper level rails to relieve the hours I spent standing and watching the scenery....low, lounging deck chairs didn't allow the viewing.

There was some mildew and septic smell in places - esp. the foreward hallway on deck 14

I appreciated the daily updates of info and tickets required for whatever we had planned.