the cruise and land excursion was wonderful.

Star Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Star Princess

7 Night Voyage Of The Glaciers Southbound (Whittier To Vancouver)

Sail Date: August 01, 2015

Ship: Star Princess

Cabin Number: E220

Review Summary

I would recommend this trip for anyone.  It was marvelous!  the beauty and how organized it was. a wonderful vacation.!!!!!!HappyLoveLove This trip was so organized. The lodges were wonderful and the hotel Captain Cook was beautiful. The excursions that were included with the cruise were wonderful.  The bus driver's that gave us a wonderful guide tour along the way did a great job. This trip was amazing!!!!! I am working on my pictures now and hope to have them all organized soon. The excursions that we booked ourselves were wonderful. They kept us busy.  I only had maybe 2 things that I would recommend.  !.  When we set our bags out at the lodge. If we could set them out the night before instead of early in the a.m..  and when we disembarked the ship that we could have left a little bit earlier because when we got to the Van Cauver airport we had 10 minutes before our 45 min. cutoff for our return flight. but other than that I would strongly recommend this cruise.

Ship Experiences

very nice. the obstruction was not a very bad obstruction. could see right out into the ocean.

nice ship did not look it's age at all.

Ports Of Call