Star Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Cruising the Pacific to Hawaii.

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

I appreciated the design of the ship and the way smoking was handled. I noticed very little cigarette smoke. I do find the noise level (musical combos especially) on the Lido deck main pool area to be excessive. I would like to know the decibel level of this thinking it could easily cause ear damage.

Pros: The people on board and all the crew staff were excellent. We got to know many people. The whole experience was very worthwhile and extremely relaxing. The final evening program featuring the crew was excellent and very humorous. Just about died laughing.

Cons: Disembarking was a long tedious affair. The hour long line to go through customs was very anticlimactic.

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!

Small but adequate.
The variety could have been better. There was an emphasis on singing and dancing.
I enjoyed the various activities for seniors that were planned. I cannot judge this for the youth.