Good cruise experience

Star Princess

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

Ship: Star Princess

Review Summary

The ship was very clean and classy. Despite being an older ship\, I thought they kept it in great condition. I do have some additional feedback. First of all\, when I got to the Seattle Port I saw signs that you are able to bring in one bottle of alcohol. I wish that was communicated to us prior as I would have brought a nice bottle of wine. Secondly. there was not mention that we had to get off the boat at 9:40 am latest. If this information was made aware to us\, I would have bought a flight accordingly. I chose a 5 pm departure time but clearly could have left a lot earlier especially after having to be up at 7 am to depart the ship early. Finally\, it did not make sense to have the Victoria port time from 7 pm to midnight when we had to get up super early the next day. I think better coordination should have been done for the Victoria port.

Ship Experiences

Staff was amazing.

The only thing I would ask for is more outlets. We only had a total of two for the cabin and basically had to switch out what we wanted to use.

Pros: I really liked the flexible dining option to have a set time or choose a flexible time.

Cons: I wish the off boarding details were more clear.

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!