Star Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 28, 2015

I liked the food and the shows, both the comedian, Carlos, and the Princess singers and dancers, all of which were excellent and better than other cruise lines.

Entertainment in the central area is very poor because so few people can be seated. It makes me angry to have to STAND to hear classical music and other activities! Please provide a larger venue for this!
San Francisco, California We arrived a day early and took the 'hop on hop off' bus and the tour of the city was great on our own.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Yhe tour we purchased in advance was cancelled! We took a lesser tour which was enjoyable.
Loreto, Mexico We walked around on our own and enjoyed it.
La Paz, Mexico Didn't go on a tour here.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
4 x 4 and zipline and jungle and rapelling was one of the best outdoor adventures I've ever had on any ship! I give it five stars! Definitely do this if you are in good shape physically!

Go early for anything happening in the Princess Theater as when show time comes, it is 'standing room only'. Not enough seats for those who want to attend.