Mexican Cruise

Star Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Mexico (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2014
Ship: Star Princess
Cabin Number: A708

My wife and I had a very nice, relaxing cruise, leaving out of San Francisco and returning to the same port.  Great for us since we live nearby.  Our balcony room was great, cabin attendant Carlos, was excellent in looking after us and our room.  Our room was on deck 12 near the rear of the ship, nice location since just out the back door was an adult pool and just a few steps for us.  I had broken my ankle some months back so great therapy to have a nice pool to swim in.  We were one floor below the buffet, and just a few steps from the ships laundry.  All in all had a great time and Angela, from was super in arranging and confirming our trip was in order prior to us leaving. Really appreciated her efforts, helped us obtain and verified a military room credit, it was nice working with her.

Don

Well, we don't have any children so can't really comment on the programs.

This was an excellent location, we were steps from the laundramat, one floor below the buffet, and just out the back door was a nice little swimming pool. My wife enjoyed the balcony room, great for sitting out and reading.

For me, I really enjoy the pool in the rear of the ship, adults only, and it was used very little. Sort of like having my own pool for the duration of the cruise.