Had a Wonderful Time

Star Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: April 04, 2014
Ship: Star Princess

This vacation met my expectations''' I really enjoyed and relaxed  the entire time.  The Wait Staff and Stateroom Staff were AWESOME''' Also the First Run Movies and Entertainment was perfect.  The Hawaiian Islands were Beautiful and the Entire Staff was there to help at any time.

Had an AWESOME Time'''''''''''''

Great, never had a bad meal and loved breakfast in my room many mornings after hanging menu on my door at night

Perfect

Perfect

NA

Wonderful

Great

Rommel was my Stateroom person Cabin L224 and he was AWESOME''''''

Breakfast delivered to my room after hanging my menu and time to be delivered on my door at night to have the next morning was AWESOME'''

Very Nice Terminal

Lahaina, Maui Did not visit port

Beautiful Awesome

Honolulu, Oahu Did not visit port

Pearl Harbour is a Must to See

Nawiliwili, Kauai Did not visit port

Helicopter ride and the Beauty of Kauai was Amazing

Ensenada, Mexico Did not visit port

Did not get off the ship that day