Star Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Had a Wonderful Time

Sail Date: April 04, 2014

This vacation met my expectations''' I really enjoyed and relaxed  the entire time.  The Wait Staff and Stateroom Staff were AWESOME''' Also the First Run Movies and Entertainment was perfect.  The Hawaiian Islands were Beautiful and the Entire Staff was there to help at any time.

Had an AWESOME Time'''''''''''''

Ship Quality Great
Food and Dining Great, never had a bad meal and loved breakfast in my room many mornings after hanging menu on my door at night
Cabin / Stateroom Rommel was my Stateroom person Cabin L224 and he was AWESOME''''''
Service and Staff Wonderful
Lahaina, Maui Beautiful Awesome
Honolulu, Oahu Pearl Harbour is a Must to See
Nawiliwili, Kauai Helicopter ride and the Beauty of Kauai was Amazing
Ensenada, Mexico Did not get off the ship that day

Breakfast delivered to my room after hanging my menu and time to be delivered on my door at night to have the next morning was AWESOME'''