2 1/2 star review

Star Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Wine Country Coastal (Vancouver To Los Angeles)
Sail Date: September 22, 2013
Ship: Star Princess

Ive been spoiled because I have gone on premier cruise lines so when you go on an average line like Princess that used to be good it can be very dissapointing.  I made the best of it and still managed to gain 4 lbs.

The first waiter left after two days did not speak very good English 2 nd waiter was great and made up for the mediocre food

It would have been better if there were other people my age that were single wrong cruise for me

Stay away from casino the entertainment was better than i expected

Very few kids on this cruise

Except for the waiter few spoke english

I felt safe it wasn't going to sink

Very small but that is how all of them are

I spent time in the casino and they were horrible. You have to watch them very closely they were very unprofessional and short changed me once.

Never gave us time to explore the ship should have left later
High tea was fun
Fun place to get a cup of coffee and visit the fish market
Was hoping to do some fishing there but was too late in the season go in July
I think you need more time to go into napa as this was supposed to be a wine cruise
I live in SB so I did not take the tender in
Going home is never fun