Star Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Third Mate

2 1/2 star review

Sail Date: September 22, 2013

Ive been spoiled because I have gone on premier cruise lines so when you go on an average line like Princess that used to be good it can be very dissapointing.  I made the best of it and still managed to gain 4 lbs.

I felt safe it wasn't going to sink
The first waiter left after two days did not speak very good English 2 nd waiter was great and made up for the mediocre food
Very small but that is how all of them are
Except for the waiter few spoke english
Stay away from casino the entertainment was better than i expected
Very few kids on this cruise
It would have been better if there were other people my age that were single wrong cruise for me
Never went on an excursion but they needed to stay longer at the ports plus they should have let us stay overnight in Vancouver
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Never gave us time to explore the ship should have left later
Victoria, British Columbia
High tea was fun
Seattle, Washington
Fun place to get a cup of coffee and visit the fish market
Astoria, Oregon
Was hoping to do some fishing there but was too late in the season go in July
San Francisco, California
I think you need more time to go into napa as this was supposed to be a wine cruise
Santa Barbara, California
I live in SB so I did not take the tender in
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Going home is never fun

I spent time in the casino and they were horrible. You have to watch them very closely they were very unprofessional and short changed me once.