Star Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

what happend to princess?

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

This was my 14th cruse and by far the worst. This was the first time I have been refused entry into the dinning room because I did not have formal wear. I made the money in jeans and polo shirt that paid for my passage but I can't enter. With 3 dinning rooms can't they save one for the not in a tux crowd? so I paid for steak and went to the buffet line. The food service has been taken over by golden corral I think. On the buffet line they have 12 or 14 hot dishes of witch 2 were rice and 1 pasta with red sauce and 1 pasta with white sauce leaving very little choice and the line was closed a half hour early most nights. And after 9 pm good luck finding any thing.
It seams like training of crew has slipped as well very slow and having problems with orders correctly done. And I almost had to break up a fight between 2 crewmen.
Third and final issue the ship missed the last port. It was reported a thruster was not working, I am all about safety but when a short time later when it came back on line they said the office said they should move on to the last port. was this done for safety or save the cost of docking the ship? So to sum it all up they missed 20% of the stops and refused me service 30% of the time. I think next time it will be a different line