It was much more than I expected.

Star Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 16, 2012
Ship: Star Princess
The ship was perfect. Our stateroom was great. The crew was most helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make sure you got everything you wanted. The tours were beyond words. The ports were great. The only thing was the spa staff was very agressive with the sales of product after evey visit. I would be hesitant to visit the spa next time because of this even though it was a very well appointed spa and the services were great. Lauren, the spa manager, did her best to try and make thing right. She was very helpful.

Dining staff was very helpful and accommodating. Food was more than anyone could wish for. I feel as if I ate my way through Alaska. There were many options for dining.

there was more to do than I had time for. The shows were entertaining.

Staff was friendly and helpful in all circumstances. The were always smiling and happy. Tomas our steward went above and beyond as I let the bathtub overflow and he took complete care of it for me. Also brought us extra brochures and anything else we wanted. He was very kind and helpful and accommodated our schedule.

The ship was great. There were many places that I am sure I never saw. It was very well decorated and comfortable. Like a five star hotel. It was easy to nagivate and they were very conscienious of proper hyigene.

Nice and comfortable. We had a mini suite and I would book this again. We had plently of room and storage. The bath was also roomy enough. Steward was the best.

Pros: Crusing Tracey Arm - It took my breathe away. It was so beautiful.

Cons: The cattle call feeling at times and the early departure.

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!